Remove Stubborn Fat & Contour Male Abs With Vaser Lipo Treatment
These days men have definite ideas on how they want their bodies to look, and they’re determined to get it looking as good as it possibly can. Sometimes men put in lots of hours at the gym and they do manage to lose some of the excess weight, but unfortunately, even after months of hard work the definition on the abdomen just isn’t happening.
Whether they are spending hours in the gym, eating a healthy diet or drinking protein shakes, sometimes it’s just not enough. Men strive to get an athletic body and it can feel so frustrating when you’ve put in all the hard work and you’re slimmer and fitter, but still haven’t got the exact look you were after, and you’re left with stubborn areas of fat that just won’t shift.
The first thing to think about is whether or not vaser lipo is right for you. Those best suited for lipo treatment are the ones who eat healthily, have a good exercise routine, are close to their ideal weight, but they are still troubled by stubborn fat deposits in certain areas.
Vaser lipo can provide a quick, low-pain solution when you have resistant fat that you want gone. At a cosmetic clinic the practitioner can advise you about the potential areas for vasering, what your anticipated results are, and all about the recovery process.
Advantages of vaser lipo include:
- Speedy recovery – vaser is a gentle ultrasound procedure that’s minimally invasive, making it less traumatic than traditional liposuction, and with less downtime for the clients.
- Precision – vaser lipo can deliver a precise body contouring treatment, allowing extraction of both large and small volumes of fat from different parts of the body. When sculpting the muscle definition, the cosmetic doctor can use more precision to create an aesthetically pleasing result.
- Skin retraction – the vaser’s ultrasound high energy promotes retraction of the skin, leaving the body with smooth contours.
- Safety – vaser lipo is a safe and minimally invasive procedure that rids the body of excess fat, and the treatment gets performed using local aesthetic.
Vaser lipo is the best way of removing localised fat available, and it can also give a small degree of skin tightening. The practitioner will make tiny incisions in the abdomen, before inserting the small vaser probe. Vaser lipo breaks up the fat cells with ultrasound energy, delivered by the vaser probes. It dissolves the fat cells while leaving other structures, such as nerves, blood vessels and connective tissue undisturbed. It’s performed under local anaesthetic and the results are immediate.
You should consider vaser lipo because:
- It will decrease those stubborn pockets of fat that won’t go away through dieting and exercising alone.
- It can help create a more balanced and proportioned body.
- Vaser lipo will give the body more definition creating a more athletic appearance.
- Your body confidence and self-esteem will improve.